Saturday, July 4, 2015

Dear ASL Aesthetics,

A wise old man once wrote a note to me in my gaucherie presence, "The best comeback line with a practice by telling impertinent people - Don't make me say things that will make you bring a dictionary"

What an afflatus! I shall remain clandestine till one vesuviate day, the semblance of verisimilitude shall be revealed soon, As an incipient of my candor evocative of the "Beyond". A friendly harbinger - a sorcerer prone to coquette because of his extremely charisma and ineffable a clerisy deaf one. Incisively proclaiming a resourceful ASL MacGyver shall bring you a lagniappe bibelot very soon... The scent of elixir with a guarantee to deliver the clarity to my penumbra mind. The sempiternal redolent of triple shots of espresso calls my name. Have a great estival!

ASL MacGyver - 7/4/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment