Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A quick wit for language teachers by ASL MacGyver

Dear my ASL hedonist,

An exiguous of improvements by ASL MacGyver... With stringent cumulative efforts to expand my superfluity vocabulary may soon reveal. My olfactory acquiescing for triple shots of deity espresso, mmmm.... The world of abundance boondoggle , myself as an early raiser with perfunctory of my scintillating mind, avant-garde without being glib and ostentatious is not intended for the announcement. Not attempting to peevish or sycophant to any of my colleagues here and my presence is strictly gregarious!

I've been known as untenable for being capricious at same time very perusal *chuckles*... Feeling very serendipity with an alacrity effort to refurbish your taciturn tendencies. From circumspect of observation, opulent of participants shows a penchant of silence and this is repudiate as a language teacher...

Salute to y'all !

No comments:

Post a Comment